Finding the ‘Missing Key’ Inside of You
“How many of you are committed to building the biggest business of your entire life in 2013?”
That’s a pretty BIG question but it was one that was asked at a the leadership meeting we attended in Austin Texas earlier this year …. here’s a video clip from that training.
So we’re going to ask you the same question – to have an honest conversation with yourselves in the mirror, and ask what you want to do in 2013?
- Some of you want to quit your jobs; a lot of you still have jobs.
- Some of you want to be able to vacation like a lot of us.
- Some of you want to buy a Maserati (insert your dream car here) and have it delivered to your house.
- Some of you want to move to Costa Rica (insert your dream destination here).
Whatever it is that you want to do in 2013, we want you to start putting yourself in that place, in that situation already.
People that live the life of their dreams got there because they were dreaming, they didn’t stop believing. They didn’t stop going out there and fighting.
What’s The Missing Key?
You’ve got to stay in the process of developing your skills and your heart. A lot of people wonder what the missing key is. The missing key is that you’ve got to get up every single day and find something that is going to inspire you.
That’s exactly what we do – we are completely driven and focused to achieve our dreams and that includes helping you find what inspires you to do the same.
We want you to do what we were asked. We want you to look in the mirror and ask yourself what you really want and find the missing key.
- What are you going to do in 2013?
- See yourself there as if it has already happened ….. just as we have
- Go out there and take action until you have made it a reality.
- 2013 is your year.
Please comment below and let us know what your personal vision is for 2013 and how we can help you!
To Your Success and Your Freedom
Skype Us: chrisbeesley1 / susanbeesley1
Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Pinterest
Connect with us on Google +