Internet Marketing For Newbies
Internet Marketing For Newbies : Regardless of their size, the majority of businesses nowadays are practicing internet marketing (or they should be). That’s because it is the most inexpensive way for them to reach millions of their target market. This was how we came into the online business world, searching for internet marketing training for our clients in our management consultancy business. It was all very new in those days and in the six years we have now been running an internet marketing education business we can see how important it has become and it’s opened up many different opportunities.
But what is Internet marketing? Also called online marketing, it is the process of promoting a brand, products or services over the internet using a variety of activities which include search engine optimisation (SEO), content marketing, social media advertising, PPC advertising, influencer marketing, press releases, email marketing and many many more.
Internet Marketing For Newbies – Why Internet Marketing
The internet has the power to connect millions of people from around the world. Thus, it also has the capabilities to bring your business to millions of your target market worldwide and what makes internet marketing so effective is that it doesn’t have to cost a huge amount to be successful with so many different ways to reach your audience whether they are local or global.
Internet marketing has also opened up the potential for many different kinds of business offering their services in these areas and for people like ourselves providing online business education to entrepreneurs.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO uses the unpaid and natural process of promoting content including keyword research and placement, link building and social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing
Based on its name, social media marketing is the process of promoting a website through various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
An internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Google is one and of course Facebook is probably the most well known.
Email marketing is a process that involves reaching out to your customers via email.
Affliate marketing is a marketing practice wherein a business pays someone to bring them business for which the affiliate earns a commission.
Providing quality content via your website bringing them to you to engage with you an your brand.
Having given you the basics of what internet marketing is in summary form, we have an ebook called Internet Marketing For Newbies which will take you in more detail through each of these steps (it’s also a PLR product which is something we’ll teach you about next). (It’s not free but it’s HUGE value at less than price of a couple of Starbucks coffees)
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get from Internet Marketing For Newbies Guide:
- How to choose a niche and find your audience on the nternet
- How to create a stunning website in no time … even if you have no technical skills to speak of right now
- How to drive conversion on your website so that visitors will turn into customers quickly
- How to climb the ranks of Google using something called smart SEO (search engine optimisation
- Who SEO is one of the most powerful methods for getting traffic online, and why you should be focusing on it
- How to provide value through a blog and become a “thought leader” in your industry
- How to build and run a mailing list and why having a mailing list can be one of the most profitable things you ever do in your business
- Why you should be focusing on social media and how to create a thriving and popular social media channel
- How to write stunning articles and killer sales scripts in no time
- The power of press releases and how to use them properly to get hordes of traffic from some of the biggest news sites online
- How to create sales pages, video sales letters, and other tools to make you money in your business
Thanks for joining us here today and hope you found our post Internet Marketing For Newbies valuable and will help you begin your journey of discovery.
Who Are We
We’re former accountants of a certain age (60+) with 5 great kids and 4 grandchildren. We love skiing and traveling the world and have achieved a fabulous life helping others to start and build a successful business online and now speak on international stages following that passion. Our worldwide educational business is centered on online marketing business education and wealth creation and a desire to help you create financial freedom online through entrepreneurship whatever your age or experience.
Authors : The Mindset Shift
Contact Us : Click Here For Details
If you enjoyed this post “Internet Marketing For Newbies” please Comment, Like and Share