10 Best Pieces of Advice About Money
We were reading the book How Rich People Think by Steve Siebold recently.
He is a self made millionaire and has interviewed more than 1,200 of the world’s wealthiest people.
Who better to share with you the 10 best pieces of advice about money.
It’s a great story that leads into these 10 best pieces of advice about money because they are as a result of a conversation he had with some men working on his house. He ended up speaking about wealth and how he shared with them that life had not always been good and he was once more than $50,000 in debt (We know that feeling!)
Here’s how that conversation went and how it led to the 10 best pieces of advice about money ….
“It’s not fair. You have this beautiful home and a nice car while we are stuck doing hard labor for just a little more than minimum wage.”
These are those self same 10 pieces of advice about money that he shared with those same men so you can get out of saying “it’s not fair …” about whatever your situation is and start doing something about it.
10 Best Pieces of Advice About Money
1. In a free market economy, anyone can make as much money as they want.
2. Your background, highest level of education, or IQ is irrelevant when it comes to earning money.
3. The fastest way to make money is to solve a problem. The bigger the problem you solve, the more money you make.
4. Don’t listen to the naysayers who tell you that life is supposed to be a struggle and that you should settle and be grateful for what you have.
5. Expect to make more money. For this one you have to think big. $100,000, $500,000, or why not $1 million?
6. Lose the fear and scarcity mindset and start seeing money for all the good things: freedom, opportunity, possibility, and abundance.
7. Being rich isn’t a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.
8. Don’t wait for your ship to come in. You’re not going to be discovered, saved, or made rich by an outside force. If you want a lot of money, build your own ship. No one is coming to the rescue.
9. Stop worrying about running out of money and focus on how to make more. Constantly worrying about money is no way to live. Dream about money, instead.
10. Stop telling yourself that getting rich is outside of your control. The truth is that making money is an inside job.
You too have the power to change your financial situation though taking maybe just one or two of the 10 best pieces of advice about money given by Steve. Maybe you’ve been living in debt for years or like us got caught up in the recession … or maybe you’ve just dreamed of having more. It’s all possible if you make the decision and really set your mind to it.
Steve Siebold is author of “How Rich People Think,” and a self-made millionaire who has interviewed more than 1,200 of the world’s wealthiest people. You will discover it really isn’t about money but more about “thinking”.
One thing we know for certain having written a book on the subject is that thinking and mindset have a lot to do with everything!
Who Are We
We’re former accountants of a certain age with 5 great kids and 3 grandchildren. We love skiing and traveling the world and have achieved a fabulous life helping others to start and build a successful 6 figure business online and now speak on international stages following that passion. Our business is centered on online marketing education and wealth creation and a desire to help you create financial freedom online through entrepreneurship whatever your age or experience.
Authors : The Mindset Shift
Skype : chrisbeesley1 susanbeesley1
Mobile/Cell: +44 (0)7802857551
Email : email@example.com
If you enjoyed this post and video “10 Best Pieces Of Advice About Money” please Comment, Like and Share – thank you